Handmade or high-quality machine-made rugs require care and cleaning. Each type of Oriental rug need specialized care when they’re cleaned depending on the type of dirt or stain and material. That’s why we recommend professional rug cleaning at one of our cleaning facilities. In this way, we can be more thorough than with our in-home area rug cleaning service.
Rug cleaning at our shop allows us to safely remove dirt, pet urine stains and odors through our state-of-the-art techniques and careful hand processes – leaving you with a clean rug without the risk of damage.
- ORIENTAL RUG CLEANING PROCESS
Our high-tech rug cleaning process consists of 4 steps; dusting, washing, rinsing and drying in a climate-controlled environment.
- REMOVE DIRT AND ALLERGENS FROM RUGS
When we clean your rug we use a specialized series of equipment and a gentle but effective cleaning solution to remove dirt, dust and allergens from deep within your rug.
Here are the steps
- To clean your oriental rug, we pick it up from your home and take it to our rug cleaning plant, where we have the tools, space and staff to gently clean the rug.
- We start our rug cleaning service by running it through our duster. This loosens and removes dry dirt.
- Next, if you have pets, we apply a pet urine treatment to remove any urine stains and odors.
- Then we hand-wash your rug. No machine washing! NOTHING replaces careful hand-washing by an experienced pro.
- The rug is removed from the tub and gets a final rinsing to ensure no cleaning solution is left behind.
- Your rug is dried and hung in a climate-controlled environment to dry completely.
- Finally, we will deliver your clean oriental rug back to your home.